• In Contacto Express weare more than a callcenter, where we createopportunities based onthe needs of ourclientes, focusing on ourculture of customizationin order to satisfy thecustomer according totheir expectations.
• We exceed theexpectations of customers, both internaland external, providingan excellent servicethrough a continuousimprovement of information, coordination, verification of processes and use of indicators of servicemanagement.
• Create new ways toprovide security to ourclients based on theexperience of exeptionalservice and be recognized as a providerof a solutions center devoted to increase thesatisfaction of thecustomer.
meet the expectations of our customers, with attitude, agility and anticipating your needs.
cy •We properly
use the means and resources which we have, to achieve our objectives and planned goals, optimizing the use of available resources and time.
t •We assume the actions with effort, dedication and commitment, building confidence of our activities to our customers.
tion •We focus on
performance and results in everything we do. We are passionate about finding the best solutions. The interaction and discourse clear to clear the way to provide value to all those involved in the process.
• Always provide a friendly and honest treatment to customers offering our products and timely services, always complying with the required expectations.
• Get the confidence of our customers, on time and efficiently fulfilling the commitments made; in the event of a contingency or unexpected situation, maintaining timely and friendly communication with the customer, to strive to cover their expectations to the fullest.
• We carry out the functions with responsibility to address and resolve in a timely manner the needs and expectations of our clients.
• We are constantly working on the consolidation and improvement of our actions to become productive and competitive.
• In Contacto Express we generate reports ad hoc to the needs of the customer, while maintaining customer always informed of the horizontal and vertical communication with employees, following standards previously established by the client.
•We adapt to the needs of service that the client requires, whether in schedule, specification of the account or the environment in which you want to develop your project.
•By personalizing the CRM according to the needs of the client we can offer highly technological solutions, introduce completely to the product or service required by the customer.
Culture of Personalisation
• It is an area where callcenter executives, speciallytrained receive call s (inbound) from internal orexternal customers.
• It is an area where callcenter executives, speciallytrained dial call s (outbound) to internal orexternal customers.
• It is an area where callcenter executives, speciallytrained interact withcustomers via e-mail orchat
• It is an area where callcenter executives, speciallytrained interact withcustomers via SMS or MMS.
• It is the presentation of the service to customers before, during and after a purchase, in order to ensure overall satisfaction. It is an integral part of the proposal of the company to the customer. An excellent customer service is the business card to a crowded and highly competitive market. It helps the customer loyalty, which eventually results in an increase in income.
• It is the presentation of the service to customers before, during and after a purchase, where is a management of sales, marketing, billing or any other specific services to generate more revenue for our client.
•Next to customer service, it helps us to reduce the flow of work in the Technical Department of the client helping us to provide solutions for effective and immediate way depending on the case looking for not having to move it to the operation of the company.
•We seek to adapt ourselves to the specific needs of each of the drafts of business of our clients. Within these services we can adapt to both inbound and outbound calls.
• If the company does not meet the needs and desires of their customers will have a very short existence. All efforts should be aimed towards the client, because he is the real driving force behind all activities of the company. No point in that the product or service is of good quality, competitive price or well presented, if there are no buyers.
• It is the set of interrelated activities offered by a supplier in order that the customer get product information at the time and place and ensure correct use of the same. The information the client is a powerful marketing tool.Information
• Studies found that it is five times more expensive to capture a new customer that recover one pre-existing. That through a demonstration of the benefits offered by the internal client products in conjunction with an excellent customer service, this portfolio of dissatisfied consumers is retained or recovered.
• In the handling of complaints will always have to think how much it costs to make a new client, so that may lose it us implies although we can not determine it an
• Currently more and more companies incorporate the telephone sale, either as single sales channel either for increasing your profitability and increase the variety of contacts.Sales
• Telemarketing is an activity of marketing that allows instant, live, two-way contact between the supplier and the consumer.
• We seek to resolve the incident by directly contacting with the debtor, explaining the importance of meeting the debt as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary costs.
Collections & Disputes
• It is the tactic by which a vendor trying to sell complementary products to which the client currently has.
• We provide instructions and guidelines to address the problem or incident that is seeing the client in the fastest possible way.
• We coordinate your team of technical support, using crossed information between availability of inventory as a location where you must provide the service.Level 2
• We coordinate your team of technical support, using information between availability of inventory as a location where must offer the service, as well as the constant communication with the suppliers.Level 3